Thursday 9 February 2017

Welcome!


Dear Parents,
Welcome to 2017 at St Luke's Bayview Campus!
I love this picture as it reminds me that a year at school is about all about growth: educational, physical and most importantly, emotional and social growth.
As the Learning Support teacher I have met all the new children from Years 1 to 6 and spent some time getting to know them and working with them in Literacy and Numeracy.
In my regular timetable I will work with children in class, in groups, one on one, in my room - a variety of ways based on the needs of the child and the activity undertaken.  
I look forward to meeting you next Friday night at the Parent Welcome Night.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one learnt in school."  Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment